Quantity must be a number.
Success! Quantity updated.
RING SIZE CHART AND GUIDELINES
|RAFAELA LEAH Size||USA Size||Inside Diameter (mm)||Inside Circumference (mm)|
|J – K||5||15.7||49.3|
|L – M||6||16.5||51.8|
|N – O||7||17.3||54.4|
|P – Q||8||18.2||56.9|
|R – S||9||18.9||59.5|
|T – U||10||19.8||62.1|
RING SIZING HELP:
We would recommend using the inside diameter measurement:
Please take physical measurement of the inside diameter of a ring that you have. This will ensure the most accurate measurement of your ring size. Do not hesitate to email us for any assistance you may require in determining your ring size. It is important that you know your finger size so your ring fits you comfortably.
To find your ring size:
Simply measure the circumference (distance around) your finger with something flexible, such as a strip of paper or piece of string, and a ruler with millimetre measurements.
Or, measure the diameter (distance across) in millimetre of a ring you currently wear. Find the nearest measurement on the chart. That’s approximately your ring size. (When in doubt between two sizes, it is always safer to go to the next larger ring size. This ensures your new ring will fit you.)
An example of measuring the diameter of a ring:
If the inside of a ring is approximately 17 mm in diameter, you will need a size N-O (or size 7) ring
CARING FOR YOUR RAFAELA LEAH JEWELLERY
All RAFAELA LEAH pieces are made from the highest quality 925 Sterling silver. Our Rose and Yellow gold pieces are plated to the highest standard available.
- Avoid wearing your silver in mineral baths, spas and swimming pools, as the salt water and chlorine may affect the metal finish.
- Remove your jewellery before exercising or prior to bedtime. Excessive perspiration and body oils can sometimes surface tarnish the piece.
- Before you put any jewellery on, be sure any lotions, perfumes and make up are absorbed into your skin. Apply all hair products, especially hair spray, before you put on the jewellery.
- Remove all Sterling silver jewellery when cleaning. Harsh chemicals from dishwater detergents, house chemical will tarnish sterling silver.
- Do not store your Sterling silver jewellery next to heating vents, window sills or in a car. The less air and light your silver is exposed to when you aren’t wearing it, the less tarnish will occur, making it easier to have shiny jewelry for years to come. Caring for Sterling silver pieces.
- Your Sterling silver pieces should be cleaned with a special Sterling silver cloth. This will remove any tarnish and dullness and keep your Sterling silver jewellery looking like new.
- Never use tissues or paper towels for cleaning silver. These products will scratch the surface of the jewellery.
- Prior to storing, make sure your jewellery is dry, as moisture speeds the tarnishing process so it’s important to make sure your Sterling silver jewellery is dry before putting it away.
- Ideally, store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch. Try to keep pieces apart, so that they so don’t rub together or tangle up.
ROSE GOLD AND GOLD PLATED
- Rose gold and Gold plated pieces are delicate jewellery items. Care should be taken when cleaning gold plated jewellery to protect the layer of gold from being worn away.
- To prolong the Gold or Rose gold plating, remove rings, bracelets, etc. when washing hands or hand sanitizer.
- Avoid your Rose gold or Gold plated jewellery coming into contact with perfume or perfumed lotions. The perfume will react with the plating and cause it to wear off.
- Avoid direct contact with water (salt or fresh), excessive perspiration, and chemicals such as chlorine, sulfur, detergent and lotion. Excessive light, heat or moisture will deteriorate the quality of plating on the metal. Exposing plated jewellery to water will cause the plating to disintegrate or wear off. No showering in your new necklace!
- Store away in a box or keep it wrapped up. A great way to keep your jewellery shiny for longer is in a ziploc or grip-seal bag.
- To clean Gold plated jewellery wipe lightly your Gold plated piece with a damp cotton cloth to remove surface dirt or dust. Be sure it is completely dry before storing the jewellery again.
- Do not use a silver cloth or abrasive compounds i.e. baking soda to clean the Gold plated jewellery.
Our pieces are delicate and we take no responsibility for careless wear or storage.